- IDAS™ Conventional & IDAS™ Single-site Trunking
- Built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS
- Digital/Analog Mixed Mode Operation
- MDC PTT ID & MDC Emergency Call
- 800mW (typ.) Loud and Intelligible Audio
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 F Rugged Construction
- Long Lasting Battery Life
- Channel Announcement
- 8-character alphanumeric display with icons for quick identification of radios status and incoming calls.
- LED status indicator allows clear indication of radio's operating status.
- 4 Programmable buttons provide users convenient access to the most frequently used functions.
- 16 pin external accessory port or optional board interface allows easy expansion of radio’s capability.
- Supports MDC1200, DTMF and Quick Call II signaling standards.
- 64-channel allows users to independently program each channel for their customized needs.
Compact and Reliable
- The mobile offers voice compression and powerful 4W front firing speaker for maximum audio clarity.
- Rugged construction built to meet or exceed the stringent Motorola ALT and MIL-STD 810C,D and E
This is a simple and basic setting for those who use the radio mainly for individual and group call. Use the 16-position rotary channel knob to select the appropriate individual or group call. This setting also can be used with analog 2-tone or 5-tone signalling.
Digital/Analog Mixed Mode
The IC-F3103D series can receive both analog and digital mode signals on a single channel and automatically selects the received mode to reply to the received call, while the talk back timer remains. It’s a smart way to grow into digital radio – at your own pace, as your budget and comfort allow.
Perfect Group Communication Tool
Mix the basic IC-F3103D series with the advanced IC-F3163 series (with UT-126H) for efficient group managed systems. Commands like radio stun, kill and revive as well as the caller ID of the IC-F3103D displayed on the administrator’s radio provide efficient communication within the group.
Multi-site Conventional Mode
When using the IC-F3103D series in IDAS multi-site conventional mode, the ICF3103D can communicate with other IDAS radio users working with other repeater sites and/or virtual radio/PC dispatch stations on the IDAS network.
When used with the optional GPS speaker microphone, HM-171GP, GPS position data can be sent to other advanced IDAS radios (PC and software required) and/or virtual radio/PC dispatch stations.
IDAS Single-site Trunking
The IC-F3103D series can be used in an IDAS single-site trunking system. The IDAS trunking system is a distributed system (similar to the analog LTR™ trunking) with no control channel, so more voice traffic channels are available for increased system capacity.