- Built-in GPS Receiver*
- Man Down Function*
- IP67 Waterproof Protection
- 800mW Audio Output Power
- IDAS™ NXDN™ Features
- 512 Memory Channels
- with 128 Zones
The IC-F3263D series provides NXDN™ CAIbased IDAS digital mode operation. It is also compatible with NXDN™ Type-D multi-site trunking. The following IDAS features are programmable.
- Individual/group call
- Individual ID and talkgroup ID memories
- Status message
- SDM (Short Data Message)
- Stun, kill and revive
- Radio check
- Remote monitor
- Call alert
- Call log
- Digital voice scrambler
- Block decode
- RAN (Radio Access Number)
Built-in 2-Tone and 5-Tone*
2-Tone and 5-Tone signalings give you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions. The radio stun and kill functions disable a radio over the air and the revive function restores the stunned radio.
Built-in GPS Receiver*
Your current position data can be attached to a voice or data (SDM, status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations*.
* Depending on version. * To show the received position data, an external PC application is required.
Large Full Dot-Matrix LCD
Using a large full dot-matrix LCD (32 × 18 mm), the IC-F3263D series shows two lines of easy-to-read text messages. The bottom row shows assigned functions to the [P0] to [P3] buttons.
MDC 1200 Compatible*
The built-in MDC signaling provides the following selective calling and ANI features.
- PTT ID
- Radio check
- Radio stun/revive
- 500 aliases
- Status message/request
- Call alert
- Emergency, emergency mic monitoring
Built-in Voice Scrambler
The built-in inversion voice scrambler* provides secure conversation in analogue mode. When using IDAS digital mode, the digital voice scrambler provides a 15-bit key (about 32,000 codes) as standard.
*Inversion voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109R/UT-110R voice scrambler.
The IC-F3263D series can detect both analogue and IDAS conventional signals and automatically selects the transmission mode to reply to the received call.
14-pin Accessory Connector
The new 14-pin accessory connector enhances audio output capabilities with the built-in BTL amplifier. The optional HM-184 speakermicrophone has a 1000mW (typ.) audio output for loud and clear communications.
Long Lasting Battery Life
|GPS Type||Digital Mode||Analog Mode|
|Built-in GPS Type||10.5 hours (approx.)||11 hours (approx.)|
|Non-GPS Type||12 hours (approx.)||12.5 hours (approx.)|
*Typical operation in 5:5:90 duty cycle, power save on.
- 512 memory channels with 128 zones
- 5W output power both in VHF and UHF
- Basic LTR™ mode operation*
- CTCSS/DTCS encoder/decoder*
- MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- Tactical group function
- Busy channel lockout, repeater lockout
- Power on password
- Time-out timer
- Talk around function
- Low battery alert
- Escalating alarm
- Surveillance function
(* = Analogue mode only)
- 6.25kHz digital migration
- Digital/analogue mixed mode operation
- Up to 16 IDAS repeater sites connection
- over an IP network.
- RC-FS10, PC dispatch station
Type-D Single Site Trunking
- Distributed channel system which does not use a dedicated control channel
- Up to 30 channels per system
- Up to 2,000 individual IDs and up to 2,000 group IDs
Type-D Multi-Site Trunking
- Distributed channel system
- Up to 30 channels per site and up to 48 sites connection over an IP network
- Up to 60,000 individual IDs and 60,000 group IDs with fleet management
- Automatic site roaming
- ESN authentication
- RC-FS10 PC dispatch